Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm back from the dead...















Greetings to all of my long lost sisters/cousins/friends.....Although you may disagree with me, I am of the opinions that it has been way too long since i have been in constant contact with each of you.

Due to what appears to be a lack of interpersonal skills, our family has decided to keep the lines open through the use of something the "geek squad" calls a blog. I thought I would be un-Blakesley if I did not fall in line.

Forgive me if my blog fails to live up to the standards of my more talented family (all of you reading this). I will attempt to keep your attention through a series of failing jokes, political drivel and arrogant/self assured arguments about things I know "just enough" about...

I have missed out on being connected to all of you for too long....and I am excited to finally come out of the "dark" (not the closet-juddy and tj) and back into the Blakesley "light".

No comments: